I'm still relatively new to group policies and they don't seem very dependable to me. I can't tell when they roll out and I'm not sure how to effectively use gpupdate. Here are a few specific questions.
1. If I have OUs inside other OUs then they should inherit policies from parent OUs correct?
2. Is linking the policy sufficient or should I enforce the policy also?
3. How do I use gpupdate to ensure the policy changes take effect immediately?
4. Should gpupdate be run on the DC or on the workstations being affected by the policy?
5. Should I use the security filtering? If so, how?