1) I saw in one company
2) All the ports in the company are "controlled Ports"
3) All workstations should get the NAC agent to connect to the network
4) There is one problem.
5) For some other reasons, One of the controlled ports does not function
- The workstation (which uses the port) can not connect to the Network (or internet) at all
6) To trouble shoot the problem:
- The consultant RESET manually the port (the port is the port # 5 at the Cisco Catalyst 3650) and it works (the above workstation is able to function well as usual)
7) My questions:
How the consultant RESET manually the port#5 of Cisco Catalyst 3650? What IOS command does the consultant use?
8) Thank you