The following is my process flow and what i need:
1. User selects to import data contained in external sheets
2. That data is placed in one of two hidden worksheets and tables created for the data there (rooms and/or materialTotals)
3. User selects macro to create new estimate (this macro has not been established yet, hense part of my question)
4. Using the data contained in those tables, along with some user input an estimate is created in worksheet (Estimate Template).
5. After user confirmation has indicated that the estimate is completed, then all three worksheets (rooms, materialTotals, Estimating Template) or the values contained are copied to new worksheets (Worksheet name + Date).
6. User saves/closes file
7. Upon reopening the file if the user wants to create a new estimate then the process flow 1-5 should be followed, with the following exception: Data from the previous estimate sheet should be imported into the 'new' estimate template. The worksheet template files should never have data from previous imports contained in them.
Everything is in place, with the exception of 3-5, which is why I'm here. With the help of some very knowledgeable people (dlmille) here i have been able to exponentially expand my ability to use VBA, however this goes well beyond my current capabilities. Please don't hesitate to ask my any questions that may be able to further clarify my intentions.
Viewing the attached file would be the easiest way to 'see' whats going on.