Can anyone provide me with the best network configuration/tools/services to prevent DOS (Denial of service) attacks.
Take for example the following scenario for a website.
• Website with thousands of hits per day.
• Traffic routed to CDN.
• Firewall between CDN and hosting company
• Website hosted by a public hosting company
• Web servers in a DMZ
1. What sort of network design/configuration is recommended to reduce DOS attacks
2. What DOS service/software/hardware is recommended?
3. Can you guide me to some documentation on this?
In this FREE six-day email course, you'll learn from Janis Griffin, Database Performance Evangelist. She'll teach 12 steps that you can use to optimize your queries as much as possible and see measurable results in your work. Get started today!