I am adding a PC to a domain. (windows SBS 2008)
1) I run http://connect
from Internet Explorer
2) I run the "Start connect Program"
3) Select "Setup this computer for other users"
4) I then type the Admin account and password and click next
5) I then add Check the name of the Computer and type a description.
6) I then check the 2 lists "All Windows SBS Users" and "Users assigned to this Computer"
7) The user account I need to add is missing and cannot be seen in "All Windows SBS Users" and "Users assigned to this Computer"
When i check in active directory and Exchange Management Console the user account does exist and is already being used.
Why is this account NOT showing up under"All Windows SBS Users" and "Users assigned to this Computer" when using the tp://connect from Internet Explorer?