After the SP2 update on my windows 2003 server I cannot connect anymore with RDP on it (from lan and wan)
I don't have the Termnial service installed I only use RDP for administrator management.
So this is what I check.
- Verify my windows firewall.
- Verify that the RDP was correctly activated on my server.
- The listening port in my registry is 3389.
- netstat -an nothing is listening on 3389
- tasklist 5620 nothing much...
- telnet to 3389 also told me that the port isn't listening.
I also try to export the winstation registry key from a working server to this one..
I'm out of solution.. can you help me out with this ?