Windows XP "Running Startup Scripts"Question:
1 am running a Windows SBS 2008 with 6 Workstations (Windows XP) on a domain.
Windows SBS Configuration:
Server IP: 192.168.3.2
Default Gateway: 192.168.3.1
Preferred DNS Server: 192.168.3.2
5 workstations Startup reasonably OK , one Workstation takes 4 minutes "Running Startup Scripts"... How can this be fixed ?
I have tried the following with no success:
1) Use a Static IP Address.
2) Check Network Card Speed
3) Make sure that scripts are configured to run synchronously,
4) Disable the Scripts "Run logon scripts synchronously
5) Use gpresult & rsop.msc, gpupdate.
6) Change maximum wait time for group policy.
7) Delete - windows\system32\group policy
8) setting group policy:
9) Disable Policy: http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/gptext_assigncomputerstartupscripts.mspx?mfr=true
10) Delete Registry Key:
11) Enable show startup scripts visible from gpedit -> comp. configuration ->system->logon->scripts
then i restared my machine. as usual machine was hanging by showing "running
startup scripts", that time its just showed the following script in command.
How can this proble be resolved ?