This is a new MS Sever 2008sp2 (x64)server that I am setting up, I had the web server working with WSS 3.0 sp2 (x64). I installed IBM Client access v6r1 and the application pools stopped working. I have tried uninstalling the IBM software, server roles and reinstalling the web role but no joy. I am about to dump the OS and start over; but if anyone has a suggestion first I would appriciate it.
The following is one of four listeners that fail before WAS shuts the App pool down.
Log Name: System
Date: 4/20/2011 11:57:42 AM
Event ID: 5139
Task Category: None
A listener channel for protocol 'http' in worker process '4740' serving application pool 'DefaultAppPool' reported a listener channel failure. The data field contains the error number.
DB9CE40}" EventSourceName="WAS" />
<Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />