I have a SBS2003 Server configured as follows with my current soon to be replaced ISP
1. The SBS Server has ISA 2004 firewall running on it
2. One Network adapter faces the internet (WAN side) with a static IP setup without any other devices in between.
3. The other network adapter faces the LAN side feeding the clients.
4. The server handles DHCP
5. Exchange 2003 is setup and running not using the POP 3 settings but SMTP
6. This server also runs Remote web Work Place.
My new ISP is Comcast with the following Device and services:
1. SMC8014 Business IP Gateway
2. We are paying for 5 static IP's
My primary goal is to set up the Comcast SMC Business IP Gateway so that it mimics my current configuration in that I have an un-filtered static ip on the wan side of the server.
My secondary goal is to assign one of the static Ip's to another server on a separate network using the same configuration conditions as the first please see the following pictures with IP information erased this should help explain what I have typed. Thanks in advance.