1) I have a lab
2) It is a configuration of the Cisco Router 2600
3) The existing configuration:
- There are Native VLAN (Vlan 1), VLan 10 and Vlan 20
- Please see the attached files
4)The IP of the VLAN 1 is 192.168.1.33 (SM: 255.255.255.224)
- So, This VLan 1 is located at Subnet: 192.168.1.33 - 192.168.1.62
5) I setup a PC, and give the IP within the above subnet; the setup is as the followings:
- IP address of the PC: 192.168.1.34
- The SM: 255.255.255.224
- The Default Gateway: Blank
- The DNS: 192.168.1.34
6) My Goal: I want to get connection between the PC and the Router (I connect the PC and the Router with the cross-over cable)
- When I open the Command prompts ...
- I ping the Router --> I ping 192.168.1.33 ...
- It does not work; no connection
8) I attach the existing configuration of the router
9) Any help?