one of my customer servers has been running fine for a couple of weeks. today, I try to open the EMC and it gives me an error;
the attempt to connect to http://server.domain.local/PowerShell
using "Kerberos" authentication failed. Connecting to remote server failed with the following error message: The WinRM client recieved an HTTP server error status (500), but the remote service did not include any other information about the cause of the failure.
I restarted the server after I first saw this and when I check the error log, it's full of errors. When I check the services for Exchange, there are a number of services that have not started or are trying to start up.
not sure what's going on but I need to get this resolved by Monday. I can document the event viewer errors also