I need to setup an email notification for the following on my Exchange 2003 Server:
- If database drives have 25% space left
- If log drives have 25% space left
- If the Queues have email waiting to be sent to outside mail server or mailboxes fill up (messages cannot be routed for a period of time). I have users that receive delayed emails 3 days after they send them, and they say they couldn't deliver the message.
- If an information store goes offline
- Anything else that would be good to monitor that can be sent to me via email.