I have been using TS for years and have one that has stumped me.
I cannot get any RDP connections remotely with out console mode. I have:
- I added TS through Add/Remove Prog,
- Pointed to the TS License Server (and it resolved with the button),
- Verified the users I am using are explicitly or through a group added to the Remote Desktop Users
- Verified the group has security permissions to the MS RDP connection in TS Config.
- Verified through local and domain group policy that Allow login through Terminal Services is granted
- Also added "login Locally" permissions just for troubleshooting.
I have been using RDP for administration for a while on this server, but now need to increase the number of connections. The License Server shows 110 available CALs.
I added Citrix to the search because I figure it would help get some exposure, but there is no Citrix installed.