An error happened because the time zone of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is inconsistent with the time zone of the call detail recording (CDR) database (time zone of SSRS : Middle East Standard Time, CDR database : Pacific Standard Time). All SSRS computers and the CDR database must use the same time zone. To make the time zone consistent between SSRS and CDR database, follow these steps:
- If you want to change time zone of SSRS, restart the SSRS after changing the time zone.
- If you want to change time zone of CDR database, follow these steps:
1. Run the dbo.RtcClearTimeZoneInfo stored procedure on the LcsCDR database.
2. Open the reports home page in your web browser using the SSRS that has the time zone that you want to use.
3. Run the dbo.RtcGenerateSummaryTables stored procedure on the LcsCDR database to improve your reporting performance.
Where can i find "dbo.RtcClearTimeZoneInfo " to run it