I did a really stupid thing here. I was having huge problems with the Symantec Endpoint Management Console and I finally got the issue escalated and worked with seemingly knowledgeable tech. We put a lot of time in and got no where, so he suggested I remove IIS and then re add it. DUMB. I listed though, not really thinking through all of the implications. That didn't fix the problem with SEPM by the way.
The server in question is Windows Server 2008 Standard R2. It is the domain controller and runs Exchange. Now, now one can access the OWA site. When navigating to the url I get: Problem loading Page The connection was reset. I also get this error when I try to get into the Exchange Management Console.