I would like to create a 2 minute animated video for display on YouTube. It will involve moving pictures and text. This is likely a one-time need, so I would like to find freeware or a low cost solution. Here is what I want to end up with:
1. My logo fades into view, then it moves to the bottom of the screen and shrinks.
2. The top of the logo "opens up" like a door hinge and various short text phrases come out of the top of the logo to the top of the screen and grow in size.
3. Once the text is in place, a separate picture appears right below it.
4. After a few seconds, the text and picture fade away and a new text string comes out ofthe logo.
5. This process repeats itself 6-8 times.
6. It would be nice for text/picture combination for the picture to use a different transition. In other words, one time it fades in, another it flies in from the right, etc.
I have Windows XP and Windows 7 PCs. I already own Photoshop CS3 if that is any help.