new users seeing wrong GAL - Exchange 2010
Posted on 2011-04-29
I have an exchange 2010 server that I have several different clients setup with each having their own GAL. The last company that is setup is now showing a different company's GAL. I have the custom attribute 1 setup to what I specified in the GAL setup shell command. The command I used is <New-GlobalAddressList -Name "xxxx Global Address List" -ConditionalCustomAttribute1 "xxxx" -IncludedRecipients AllRecipients>. Strange thing is even when I remove the new GAL, they still show the different company's GAL. No other user with any of the previous companies are having this issue but the latest one that was recently setup.