we are running a Windows 2008 R2 server with Exchange 2010 SP1 installed. All updates are complete
The problem is that when we try to activate the BlackBerry's, they just sit at the Activating screen and retry
After doing some diagnostics, running the IEMSTEST, it shows that the users are failing on the EWS calendar find request
This is the document that I had been following
Now, when I got to the section where I needed to change the 'MaxSessionsPerUser' I couldn't find that in the configuration file that was specified. I did some searching and found that with Exchange SP1 that had changed so I followed this link to fix that
But even after doing this, restarting the server a couple of times, I still have the issues with the BlackBerry's not connecting to our exchange server.
We recently migrated from Exchange 2003 and BES Professional. All was fine with this configureation.