Cisco IP Telephony Solution
Posted on 2011-05-03
I am looking for a Cisco IP Telephony solution with the following requirements:
1. The solution should be able to accomodate 500 IP phones, with voicemail a necessity.
2. Automated Attendant is required for all incoming PSTN calls. This system will be connecting to the PSTN via E1 lines.
4. The AA should have the option of choosing an agent based on language preference.
5. The system should have the ability to route calls among 10 agents maximum, being able to handle a minimum of 200 calls per day.
6. Data Export capability is required (csv, txt, xls, etc)
7. The system should be able to store calls in a central database and accessible companywide.
8. Ability to log all incoming calls for future playback. Calls will be recorded with a retention period of 30 days.
These are some of the requirements i hope to achieve.
Suggestions on what direction to go will be welcome.