I have taken over as the System Administrator at a new company (at least new to me). There is not any documentation of any kind. I would like a script which will export to a spreadsheet (CSV is fine):
1) Poll AD for all Computer Objects which are any Server OS (I don't care about workstations)
2) List them by computer name
3) List the OS (and patch level, if possible)
4) Get the current IP (either from DNS or by some other method)
5) Get the last logged on user / current logged on user (and distinguish between the two)
6) List any Services running on the server which use a Domain account (such as BESAdmin on the BES related services)
I don't care if the solution is one or multiple scripts. I don't care what language it/they is/are in. I am sure that all of this has been done before, but rather than re-invent the wheel, I thought I would ask a bunch of folks smarter than me.