I need to get the following questions for an Avaya VOIP phone system answered:
1) How can we forward caller ID to our cell phones?
2) How can we check the general mailbox messages offsite?
3) How can we forward calls from the main line to our cell phone?
4) How can you forward voicemail to cell phone voicemail when calls are being forwarded?
5) How to display caller ID when transferring calls from office phone to office phone?
6) How to forward or copy voicemail to email .wav file
7) How to turn off voicemail (like John’s extension).
8) How can Hope & I know whether the call is coming in on the main line or our direct line?
9) How can we transfer calls from our cell phone (when calls are being forwarded) to other office lines?
10) How can you forward calls to cell phones offsite?
11) How do we add a new person to the system?
12) How do we log in to the system to make changes?
13) How can we skip a message when checking voicemail?
14) Is there a way to simplify our system: checking voicemail, so when people call the main line they don’t have to jump through as many hoops to talk to someone?
15) Can we make it so when you are looking at a missed call, you can press the “call” button and it will call the number back? Right now it is incompatible because there is no “9” before the number.
Please answer these questions for me.