This code snippet provide light on implementing the same functionality for my application.
In my implementation, I need to use the session variable to do the authentication without a log in screen.
It looks like I can
1. store the session values in hidden text boxes ?
2. uses the the values to check two database tables?
3. If the user is not authentication, display a message
4. update another table with the attempted login
5. disable navigation to other pages if not authenticated.
Is this possible? If so, what steps to I take?