We recently started working with a company that has a GroupWise v8 email server installed on Win2k3 Enterprise. Yesterday the webmail access stopped working. The login screen appears, a popup comes up that states "your login is not current", and the user is presented with the login screen. When they enter their credentials, it appears to login, but shows a blank white page in the browser.....nothing else.
Not sure if this makes a difference, but the webaccess log shows the following error approx. 100 times:
"11:36:41, <PROVIDER>, -, ERROR, -, Missing configuration for Provider f1799e29cd31c84d8026c4a5838d61ff. Add an entry for Provider.f1799e29cd31c84d8026c4a5838d61ff.class"
This was working for a long time before yesterday at approx 2:30PM. Then the above errors start showing in the logs.
We've checked services and all are running, including tomcat. We restarted services to no avail. Without a ton of GW knowledge, we could use some direction.