I have just upgraded to SBS2011 by doing a complete re-install rather than a migration.
All was going well with accessing my web sites over the internet - then today I started receiving the messages through IE9 whenever I tried to access one of my web sites via IE9:-
"500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, it cannot be displayed."
These messages come wheter I try to access a web site from (a) a computer attached to a LAN (b) a remote microcomputer over the network or (c) browsing the site throush the IIS7.5 manager on the server.
I have turned off the brief message check box on IE9 - same result.
I have checked my DNS registrar - all seems well.
I have checked my DNS name servers - all seems well.
I can't find anything in the server logs.
I have restarted everything - no change.
You are welcome to try accessing www.jindabyne.net