I was testing an exchange 2010 server in a hosted environment so I mirgated my mailbox over to it. It stayed there for several months and no issues were noticed. I was then informed that we were no longer going to be using that hosted environment so I needed to move my mailbox back.
I worked for about 2 weeks to move my mailbox back and it always failed at 95%. I finally backed everything up to PST fils and deleted & purged everything (except contacts and calendar) from my mailbox. I was then able to migrate it back to our internal Exchange 2003 server. Since then, I have not been able to download email from my mailbox on any android phone I used (I had an Epic and an Evo) with the built in app. I was able to grab Maildroid and pull my inbox, but it gives several errors and I still have to have AS so I can get my contacts & Calendar.
I switched over to the Evo and now I am seeing an error on the phone when trying to sync. The error is pretty non descript; but it is "Error occurred on the computer running the exchange server" and email fails to sync, but contacts & calendar have no issues.
I have looked on the server in the event viewer and have seen no events that are logged. I have played with the security on the 2003 server and when I setup my phone, it did tell me that I had to setup a password in order to use this account; but email still didn't flow.
As a possible side note, my rules that I had to recreate do not work in outlook 2007 (on my office PC) unless I open them up and run them manually. Not sure if that may point someone in the right direction or not.
Before migrating my mailbox off of 2010, I did remove all associations with smartphones (under the mobile section).
All the posts online that i have found do not seem to resolve my issue. I have removed the account (numerous times) and readded it to no avail.
I'm not sure what else to do other than wipe out my mailbox entirely and start over; but that seems a little drastic.