I am just making the transition to an iphone 4 from a blackberry curve 8900. I am looking for applications for the iphone that do some of the things my blackberry apps used to do. Apple boasts that "there is an app for that" but I have yet to find iphone apps that do the following things.
1. Auto Text shortcuts. I can set up a text shortcut that auto corrects to my email address, etc.
2. Quicklaunch. This was my favourite Blackberry App. I was able to do things quickly.
3. QL could launch an e mail to a specific contact and fill in the subject line.
4. QL could capture the screen of the phone and auto launch an email.
5. I could set up three letter shortcuts such as CAP. I would launch the QL menu and type CAP and it would launch the screen capture application.
Any app suggestions for Auto Text and Quicklaunch for iphone would be helpful. Thanks.