I need some urgent help. I have been trying to get owa to work all day with no luck.
I upgraded the exchange 2007 server to SP3 this morning and since then OWA does not work. Ihave done everything i found on the net on ways to fix it. Things like remove OWA vir dir and create a new one. Check all permissions, make sure FBA is enabled make sure the correct internal and external URL's are there.
The system is on SBS 2008 and is a single sever with all roles installed. The system worked fine until i upgraded to SP3.
If i browse to my url, http://webmail.companyname.co.uk
it used to redirect me to https://webmail.comapnyname.co.uk/owa
, its a config thing i did. This doesnt work now.
If i go to https://webmail.companyname.co.uk/owa
i get a blank page.
If i try test-owaconnectivity with a current user i get authentication failed.
I have a 3rd party cert with 5 sub alt names and is installed and working correctly.