Free for PREMIUM members
[Last Call] Learn how to a build a cloud-first strategyRegister Now
1. Sign in to Gmail.
2. Click Contacts along the side of any Gmail page.
3. From the More actions drop-down menu, select Export....
4. Choose whether to export all contacts or only one group.
5. Select the format in which you'd like to export your contacts' information. Please note, some of these formats can lose some contact information. To transfer contacts to Outlook use the Outlook CSV format.
6. Click Export.
7. Choose Save to Disk then click OK.
8. Select a location to save your file, and click OK.
Is your cloud always on? With an Always On cloud you won't have to worry about downtime for maintenance or software application code updates, ensuring that your bottom line isn't affected.