I am working on asp.net web application. The project structure is
1. There are three folders images, shared and module.
2. Inside the images folder there is an image called header.jpg,
3. inside the shared folder there is a file called default,master
4. Inside the module folder there is a file cllaed home.aspx
5. There is one file default.aspx at the root of the application
Inside the master page I have created a <div> like
<div style = "background : url(images\header.jpg)></div>
Now I am using the master page in both the aspx file i.e. home.aspx and default.aspx. But in default.aspx I can see the image but in home.aspx I can't see the image.
How to fix this issue?