Configure SBS 2003 new install to connect to Droid phone
Posted on 2011-05-11
My Droid (and before that a Windows 6.1 HTC Touchpro 2) sync’d with SBS 2003 Exchange Server just fine.
My SBS2003 server got screwed up. I completely reinstalled. I changed the Internal Domain name. I kept the @myserver.net. Outlook on my workstations are working properly.
However, when I try to configure Touchdown with the newserver\myname, Droid hangs up on “initializing Activesync”.
I’m not sure where to start looking. IIS, Web Site, Default Website, seems to have an Activesync entry.
I need to be walked thru checking/configuring the server so OMA, IIS, etc. etc. will push and allow the Droid to send thru the server.