I have a curious problem after we upgraded our CRM from 4.0 to 2011. I had several workflows set up to move cases into Queues as certain properties were changed. After we had changed over there were several Queues that were added as expected but non of the queues in the new CRM setup have any cases associated to them. Nor will the queues show a case associated to them if you have a case open and select Add to Queue. What would cause this.
One possible important fact is that we had to move our email server over separate from the crm server. Could that have broken the Queue associations. The reason I ask is because I noticed in the Queue management section under Settings/Business Management/Queues there is an email setting for each Queue.
Hoping this is a simple setting issue.