I am having trouble with my 2nd Belkin USB Hub, Model F5U237. (In all fairness, the issue may not be Belkin's. Read on ...)
Can anyone recommend a 7+ Port 110V Powered USB Hub? Or make any recommendations? My Hub either stops working, and I have to cycle the power, or it works but doesn't Charge the devices plugged into it (like an IPAD). Maybe I am expecting too much out of a USB Hub ... although every USB device works perfect when plugged directly into the Ccomputer's USB ports.
Here's what I am trying to keep connected on a USB Hub:
* 1 Printer (Actually a Smart Label Printer by Seiko) ... always plugged into USB but only used occasionally
* Microsoft Mouse USB Receiver (used all the time of course)
* Docking Station for IPOD (used occaisionally)
* Docking Station for IPHONE 4 (used occaisionally)
* An External Hard Drive with it's own 110V adapter in use (Drive used often, for backups every hour)
(I also hear that I shouldn't use any USB 1.1 Deviced on a Hub with USB 2.0 Devices)
THANK YOU FOR READING AND FOR YOUR HELP !!!!!