troubleshooting Question

Help me find the home site for this style of clipart!

Avatar of cdesk458
cdesk458 asked on
Web Graphics Software
2 Comments1 Solution546 ViewsLast Modified:
I want to use images that have this look in my application.

But i cant find the company that sells them?  I've been able to find random images..

Anyone know where they can be found?

 looking for this style of image


Our community of experts have been thoroughly vetted for their expertise and industry experience.

Join our community to see this answer!
Unlock 1 Answer and 2 Comments.
Start Free Trial
Learn from the best

Network and collaborate with thousands of CTOs, CISOs, and IT Pros rooting for you and your success.

Andrew Hancock - VMware vExpert
See if this solution works for you by signing up for a 7 day free trial.
Unlock 1 Answer and 2 Comments.
Try for 7 days

”The time we save is the biggest benefit of E-E to our team. What could take multiple guys 2 hours or more each to find is accessed in around 15 minutes on Experts Exchange.

-Mike Kapnisakis, Warner Bros