Hi, i have a issue on a windows 7 laptop with outlook 2007.
Under the setting where you enter the outlook anywhere proxy settings.
It has autodiscover.mydomain.com - autodiscover does not connect to my exchange server, but if i change it to mail.mydomain.com it connects fine.
So i changed both options that had autodiscover to mail. and everything is good.
A week later my client phoned me saying it wont connect. i went back into that setting and it had reverted back to autodiscover.
is there a way to prevent this. or is there a guide to get autodiscover to work. i have added autodiscover to the godaddy certificate and it appears as alternative subject names in the cert