troubleshooting Question

www A record changed

Avatar of SWCG
SWCGFlag for United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland asked on
4 Comments1 Solution236 ViewsLast Modified:
I have changed the www A record for a domain, but need to go back to the original address it was set as.
I don't have a backup of it and obviously can't remember it either.
Are there any sites that cache records?
I need to be able to view yesterday's records.

Join our community to see this answer!
Unlock 1 Answer and 4 Comments.
Start Free Trial
Learn from the best

Network and collaborate with thousands of CTOs, CISOs, and IT Pros rooting for you and your success.

Andrew Hancock - VMware vExpert
See if this solution works for you by signing up for a 7 day free trial.
Unlock 1 Answer and 4 Comments.
Try for 7 days

”The time we save is the biggest benefit of E-E to our team. What could take multiple guys 2 hours or more each to find is accessed in around 15 minutes on Experts Exchange.

-Mike Kapnisakis, Warner Bros