Fresh install of Exchange 2003 on a seperate computer from the domain controller. Mail is flowing correctly, and Outlook can connect to Exchange just fine. Outlook Web Access is also working fine.
Trying to get RPC over HTTP to work. Here's what i've done:
- enabled forms based authentication
- forwarded port 443 and 80 through to the exchange server
- created and installed a certificate (not publicly signed though)
- installed the RPC over HTTP proxy
- enabled RPC over HTTP in exchange (right click server, rpc over http tab)
Still got nothing. I can access OWA from outside, but not rpc over http.
is the OWA address (using the same URL for RPC/Https, as the certificate is made to that address)
In the outlook client are you using NTLM auth or basic? When using https:// you need to use basic mode and not NTLM.
Other than that it sounds like you should have a working install.
Test your RCP over HTTPS here - https://www.testexchangeconnectivity.com/