This computer was recently upgraded to Windows 7 Professional and has no installations beyond out-of-the-box... I deleted the username I had set it up with in order to login from a domain attached username (so it would create its own desktop); however, when I did this it didn't accept the new user I tried to add in. So, I can't create a username and the Administrator/guest account says "disabled."
Things I've tried:
• I have used command prompt in recovery to try and do a "net user Administrator /active:yes"
• Tried a system restore, however, there are no points.
• System recovery -- no bueno.
• Safe mode [with networking] -- doesn't show any type of Safe Mode, possible due to Profession Win7?
• Tried net user /add username password + net localgroup /add username password... No luck