MS SBS 2003 - RWW and OWA have been working for a couple of years. About a week ago, users started seeing the following problem:
- RWW website comes up correctly
- login to RWW works fine
- Click on OWA - returns an error "IE cannot display the webpage"
This problem only occurs from external computers, OWA works correctly from internal / LAN.
- Firewall ports 80, 110, 25, 143, 3389, 4125, 443 are open and pointing to the server
- Tested several users - all had same problem, assuming it is all users
- Tested from different external machines, locations, etc - all had same problem
I have not re-run CEICW yet because I have had problems on other servers where network / email / other stopped working after running this wizard. Is CEICW the next step?