I have a very crazy problem and I hope that someone can help because I've looked everywhere and can't solve the problem.
1. Our office currently has seven networked computers all XP.
2. We use outlook express and import the wab (windows address book) that is taken care of one person but can be accessed by all on the file server. Also when we import the wab it keeps all the groups.
3. This works great for us and everyone is happy.
ENTER WINDOWS 7
1. Computers have to be replaced and now we have a situation where little by little there are those on windows 7 and those on XP.
2. Windows 7 doesn't have outlook express and doesn't recognize the wab file.
3. Now, I know about exporting wab as a csv file and then importing to OUTLOOK but it doesn't keep the groups which is really important to us.
1. Is that we all go over to OUTLOOK 2007.
2. Problem is, we don't know how to share the address book in 2007 so that we all make changes to a main file as necessary and we can all import it so that we have the most up to date information.
Please help me!!!!