In our Customer have Exchange Server 2007 SP1.
Two Hub/CAS NLB mode & Two mailbox Server in CCR mode, all Servers are Windows Server 2008 SP2
Today I upgraded Windows SP1 to SP2 but Exchange still have SP1 Only.
After upgrading I am facing some challenges, mails are queue in MAPI delivery.
Note : I have McAfee Group shield for Exchange in all Exchange Server , but i disable this Services but other McAfee Services are still enable.
Also when I tried to failover from one node to another out of 8 DB resorces, one resource got failed.
Please let me know what could be the reason & provide me the good solution to overcome this issues.