We are having a problem hiding applications from Web Interface 5.3.
I followed this article:
- 2 Xenapp6 servers running Web Interface 5.3 on Windows Server 2008R2 x64 SP1.
This works for hiding individual applications, but I can't hide a folder of applications.
I did the following:
- I applied the mod described in the CTX article linked above.
- In the delivery services console, under applications, I created a folder named "Apps".
- I moved all my published apps into this folder.
- I inserted the line: "HiddenFolders=\Apps" (without the quotes) in the C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Citrix/
- Ran IISRESET.exe
But still the applications that are in the folder that is supposed to be hidden are still visible!