I am trying to set up scheduling on a report in Sharepoint, but get the following error message every time we try to execute the job:
"The permissions granted to user ('Domain\user') are insufficient for performing this operation."
Here are details of the setup:
1. The Data Source Type is Microsoft SQL Server, and the credentials are stored credentials. The "Use as Windows Credentials" and "Set Execution Context" buttons are unchecked.
2. The report will run without errors when it is run "On Demand".
3. Reporting Services and the Sharepoint Server are both on the same box. The report server database as well as the data source for the report are on a seperate box.
4. SSRS is running in Sharepoint Integrated Mode.
5. The user account in the error message refers to the account that set the subscription up, and not to the account in the stored credentials in the data source. Domain Admin level permissions are used in both.
This is my first experience running in Sharepoint integrated mode, and I was not involved in the actual Sharepoint setup. Any help would be appreciated.