Exchange Server 2003 Sending Issue

Nathaniel_ScrivNET
Nathaniel_ScrivNET used Ask the Experts™
on
Hello,

I have an Exchange 2003 server that a user is having troubles ending mail from. 98% of mail is delivered fine but the other 2% seems to be blackholing. I enabled message tracking and the mail server says "Message transferred to positini through smtp" . We do not subscribe to postini filtering. Is this a coincidentally generic term?
Comment
Watch Question

Do more with

Expert Office
EXPERT OFFICE® is a registered trademark of EXPERTS EXCHANGE®
No.  It likely means for those 2%, the recipient uses postini.  It's likely postini thinks it's spam if it isn't getting through after that.  Either that or they are having mail issues.

Author

Commented:
I just realized that the last entry in that log shows the recipient server type. You get points for responding. :)

Do more with

Expert Office
Submit tech questions to Ask the Experts™ at any time to receive solutions, advice, and new ideas from leading industry professionals.

Start 7-Day Free Trial