I moved a Client from Exchange 2003 on their SBS 2003 Server to a Hosted Exchange Solution. I shut off and disabled the exchange services. They use 2 scanners that scan files and send to their email accounts. I am using the smtp service on what was the exchange server. I tested the scanning to my email account which worked fine. I then tried theirs and it did not work. Their accounts are hosted at the same place my account is, although we each use our own domain. I think the server is still trying to send it to their old exchange accounts. Their email addresses are the same as they were, but I updated their MX record to the new host. All other emails are going fine through their new hosted exchange. Their spam filters are not stopping it and it is not in their junk email folder.