Why do I feel so stupid! I am trying to debug a OAB problem on a SBS 2011 Server. Several threads start out like this:
1. On DC, open adsiedit.msc.
2. Expand to [CN=Configuration,DC=domain,DC=com; CN=Services; CN=Administrative Groups; CN=Administrative Group (FYD********);CN=Servers; CN=YourExchange2010;CN=InformationStore;CN=SecondStorage Group].
3. Right click CN=Public Folder Database and choose properties. Locate the Mail, set the value to PublicFolderDatabase@yourdomain.com
4. Locate proxyAddresses, set the value to:
5. Restart the Ex2010 server when it is possible.
Right of the bat I cannot locate CN=Configuration I know I am missing something I just can't figure out what!