We're in the midst of transferring our Citrix user community from Presentation Server 3.x to version 4.5.1.
Using the MyCitrix license website tool, I've just transferred 15 licenses to my 4.5.1 Presentation server license host (to perform pre migration tests of app access). The server was restarted. Now, clients connecting to the farm are receiving the following error messages, depending on the host to which they connect:
* Citrix Presentation Server license acquisition error (-92)
* To log on to this remote computer, you must have Terminal Server Access permissions...
- Per CTX10995, I've confirmed that the terminal services configuration RDP-TCP Listener properties are correctly set on all servers in the farm
- Per CTX121673, I've also confirmed that the local security settings are correctly set in all servers in the farm
- I've also confirmed that terminal server licensing has been properly configured and is functioning normally.
Is anyone aware of other settings/configs I should check to resolve this?