We are going to purchase two new firewalls for below purpose:
- UTM (Find out which IP consumed a lot of traffic and bandwidth quickly, graphical report, block unnecessary traffic easily, do not affect other normal traffic such as email, internet access)
- HA, when primary firewall is down, secondary firewall will auto take over all services.
- WAN fail over, when primary ISP service is down, secondary ISP service will auto take over all services.
- SSL VPN, user can use Microsoft internet explorer 7/8/9, firefox to connect to office. Only port 443 is needed. Support fail over, if primary ISP is down, it can also connect to office via secondary ISP automatically.
- At least support 100 users.
- Block BT, instant messengers such as MSN, QQ, etc..
- Auto email alert to administrators if any abnormal traffic.
Could someone advise models of Juniper and Cisco which meet our requirements?