I have a colleague running Win XP/Outlook 2010 with an Exchange mailbox that is being indexed using the Windows Search tool. Randomly Windows Search stopped indexing new items for the mailbox, so I rebuilt the index and it was OK for a little while, then it stopped indexing again, I then tried restoring defaults and reinstalling Windows Search both with no luck.
As a last resort I tried bringing the mail profile down to a new machine and left it over the weekend with 'Index Now' selected, the mailbox stopped indexing at some point and I still have an incomplete index.
This leads me to believe that there must be something corrupt on the mailbox it's self, but I'm not sure where to go from here..
Over to you guys..