I would like to move from C++/C/C# web development to cell phone development, and want to know what are the best resources to help me develop my first android application?
1. Can I develop a android application on a PC?
2. What development phones should I use for testing or should I just use the emulators?
3. Which IDE should I use?
4. Looking for libraries that will allow me to read barcodes/scanners
5. Where can I get a list of all available API?
6. Would also like to read USB devices on the phone. Not sure which API I need.
Often, people trade privacy and security for convenience. However in today's concrete jungle, this is an extremely foolish decision considering the vast amount of technologies being used against consumer interest. First off, I won't waste any time e…
This video is in connection to the article "The case of a missing mobile phone (https://www.experts-exchange.com/articles/28474/The-Case-of-a-Missing-Mobile-Phone.html)". It will help one to understand clearly the steps to track a lost android phone.
This video demonstrates how to sync Microsoft Exchange Public Folders with smartphones using CodeTwo Exchange Sync and Exchange ActiveSync.
To learn more about CodeTwo Exchange Sync and download the free trial, go to: http://www.codetwo.com/excha…