Ok, on our network for our HP ProCurve Wireless, we have a RADIUS Server that handles the authentication automatically. However, everyday, not at the same time, the one certficate just disapears off the server. When this happens, no one can connect to the wlan. To fix this problem everyday I need to:
- RDP into the certificate server, which is our domain controller
- start, run, mmc
- file, add/remove snap-in
- Certificates, add
- Computer account, local computer
- Right click Personal, all tasks, request new certificate
- next, ad enrollment policy, next, select domain controller, enroll.
- restart CNG Key Isolation Service.
Once this is done, people can authenticate.
I have attached a picture of the cert that keeps disappearing. As you can see, I just had to issue a new one today, 9/6.
Can anyone help with fixing this cert issue so I do not have to request a new one each day, sometimes twice a day?